How to creat dynamic card view , image view , text . To call the data on spreadsheet component

How to creat dynamic card view , image view , text . To call the data on spreadsheet component

Using spreadsheet component to call the data, and show that data in the dynamic card view from

So please anyone guide me… How to create…

its simple follow this guide [GUIDE] How to use Spreadsheet Component? - #6 by im_neodeveloper

get data as per requirement make list and show it on dynamic list view (Guide Guide to crate dynamic List view using Dynamic card view, image view, dynamic text and more )

I can’t understand properly because I used dynamic component extension

Is that extension from Kodular community if so use this guide Schema Generator - JSON Schema Generator for Dynamic Components - Resources - Kodular Community
or
Multiple Listview design by dynamic components extension | Guide - Resources - Kodular Community

Please anyone make this system … Using spreadsheet component and dynamic components extension use

You can make it using the sample Aia file given in kodular community (I want to help but Sorry bud I can’t) I will always be there for you just DM me ok

Share ur aia file which is made using dynamic components in my PM. I will connect the spreadsheet blocks there.

Can you make simple dynamic components system using spreadsheet and dynamic component extension

No I can’t im ready to help but u have to give me the sample aia file. Than only i can help u

please tell me the solution

@Ayush_Kathoke

Sir @im_neodeveloper Asked you aia earlier which you not provided

I’ ll send my aia on PM