Why can't I reply to the existing topics in the community?

I believe my account was limited by mistake.
I visit the community sometimes but I never get to answer questions because the Reply button seems to be blocked for me.

Seems to be the same problem as the person in this topic: I am unable to reply in community

Not sure if I can do anything or if only a moderator must allow me to post replies.

If this is the default behavior I think this should change since most of the people will just give up to use this forum instead of create a thread to ask to be allowed to reply.

Edit: I can’t even reply to my onw topic.

The default value is 0 for new users and for thos who doesn’t spends times on community and there for they can’t reply on any topics.

In simple words if users don’t spend some time on community opening topics than thier acc still in value 0 means they can’t reply to any topic.

Bdw i have manually updated ur acc now u can reply to any topics.

1 Like

It is not my forum, but in my opinion this rule doesn’t make sense. People will usually create topics only when they have a problem. I have never seen a new user start by creating guides or posting free aias for example. In the other side anyone can answer topics or use existing topics to talk about a certain subject.

If you had a great amount of spam or hate speech coming from new users and no moderators to help with it I could understand, but I am sure it is not the case here, right?

It is only a suggestion, but I think the staff should discuss to allow new users to reply by default,or at least limit in others ways like not links allowed or can answer only to a few topics each day.