Need Component please Add Them

MySQL ,Google Spreadsheet With out code
Please Add Them

3 Likes

Both components are already available in builder with 4x time faster then other google sheet component.

2 Likes

I can’t Find Mysql In The Builder

1 Like

Check in storage category

1 Like

I can’t see MySQL

3 Likes

Check sql lite

1 Like

Both are available

1 Like

Please add an in-app purchase component.

2 Likes

It will be available soon

2 Likes

sqlite and mysql a lot different also spreadsheet and google spreadhsheet are a lot different it is not funny that there is paid extensions for both components- MySQL Extension - Call Sql Operations Without Script [PAID] - Extensions - Kodular Community , [PAID] Google Spreadsheets Extension - Free and Fastest Database - (Script-less Extension) {Updated-v5} [Demo Apk Added] - Extensions - Kodular Community

3 Likes

What you are trying to say? Can you elaborate it.
And Please don’t share any builder link here

1 Like

i mean as the user requested for mysql and google spreadsheet @Ajdeveloper showed sqlite and spreadsheet , my sql and sqlite and different database and same goes to spreadsheet and google spreadsheet so i showed the extensions that are paid did not post with intention of promoting other community

2 Likes

Check spreadsheet components then you can see difference

3 Likes

but the database is a lot different you may think it is same but it is not google spreadsheet is much faster than normal spreasdsheet

2 Likes

It’s google spreadsheet if you want check then wait for reopen

2 Likes

Its airtable, actually you’re saying spreadsheet but it is airtable and we already have this component named - Airtable Async and that you are saying is google spreadsheet, is already available

2 Likes

oh then ok sorry to make such a big mistake but still sqlite and mysql is different

2 Likes

Ya name are different but blocks are same on AB builder :blue_heart:

2 Likes