My app was removed from google play because of admob ads

Status

Deleted appRemove the app from Google Play

Deleted
15 January 9, 2024, 15:02
Violation error
Deceptive advertising policy: Key deceptive advertising violations
Detail
To ensure a positive user experience on Google Play, we don’t allow apps that contain deceptive or annoying ads. An app violates the deceptive advertising policy if it contains ads that are not clearly labeled as ads or simulates the user interface of any feature, notification, or warning element of the app. operating system. For more information watch the video Monetization and advertising.

We’ve noticed that your app doesn’t appear to include this policy, because it contains:

Ads cannot be clearly labeled.

My application only uses admob: 1 banner and 1 Interstitial

Mention “Ad” or “Ads” in starting of your advertisement in Left corner that need to be clearly visible example.

1 Like

How can I mention “Advertisement” or “Advertisement” at the start of my ad in the left corner.
Another application of mine also uses admob, but does not have this problem. Both of my applications use the same admob block.

Make sure your ads is clearly visible to users and there is some space between the ad or arrangements (banners ads). If you’re using native ads then labelled it as “ad” . Also fix the space for banner ads.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.